The Classium website (the “Site”) is operated by Classium Pty Ltd.
The terms “Classium,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Classium Pty Ltd, and its subsidiaries and affiliates. The terms “you,” “your,” and “yours” refer to the user accessing and using the Site.
“Personal Information” is information or an opinion about an identifiable individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable:
- Whether the information or opinion is true or not; and
- Whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
- It may include, but is not limited to: Your name, email address, physical address, title and/or other contact information.
We endeavour to limit requests for Personal Information to that which is reasonably necessary to achieve our purposes as described under the subheading Use of Your Personal Information.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We may collect information respecting your: name, contact details, goods or services you have requested, enquiries you have made, communications between you and us.
Personal Information may be collected when you access the Classium Site, during interactions with us electronically or in person and/or when we provide our services to you.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information to:
- Fulfil booking and purchase requests;
- Provide service information and news;
- Provide support services in connection with the Site;
- Process payments;
- Notify you of technical updates or changes in policies;
- Facilitate feedback relating to the Site and services; and
- Notify you of opportunities we think you might be interested in.
Classium may also use non-personally identifiable information such as demographic data to analyse and develop marketing strategies and make improvements to the Site.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information may be disclosed to other entities under the following circumstances:
Class Providers. Classium may provide some Personal Information, such as name and contact details to a Class Provider when you book a class. Class Providers are separate businesses from Classium, and Classium is not responsible for the privacy practices of those businesses.
Business Partners. We may provide your Personal Information to business partners that assist us in delivering the Classium Service, in order to keep you abreast of the latest product announcements, software updates, offers, or other information we think you would be interested in. Classium users are given the option to sign up for weekly clearance emails and health and fitness news and may unsubscribe from such emails at any time.
Service Announcement & Direct Marketing. As part of providing the Classium Service, we may send you certain communications from time to time, in the form of service announcements and administrative notices. Such communications are included in the Classium Service and you may not be able to opt-out of receiving them. We may also send you direct marketing communications and information about our products and services that we think you may be interested in. This will always be done in compliance with applicable Australian marketing laws. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications, you may request that your name be removed from our mailing list by notifying us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Networking and Other Websites. When You use the Classium Service, You may share Personal Information with social networking websites, such as Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn or web applications such as Outlook and Google calendar. The use of Personal Information by such sites will be governed by their own privacy policies.
Legally Required Disclosure. Classium may access and/or disclose Personal Information, other account information, and User Content if it believes doing so is required by law or if those actions are reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with legal process, such as a court order or subpoena;
- Respond to claims that User Content violates the rights of third parties;
- Respond to your requests for customer service;
- Respond to law enforcement;
- Investigate and prevent unauthorised transactions or other illegal activities; or
- Protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Classium, users, or the public.
Classium System Security. If in Classium's sole discretion it is deemed necessary in order to protect our systems, website, business, users or others, we may disclose information about you, including information regarding your use of the Classium Service, to third parties.
Your Permission. Classium may disclose your Personal Information with your permission.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Credit Card Information. Classium do not handle your credit card details personally, but uses eWay, a secured payment method. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Classium or any outside party.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
If you have any questions regarding our security policy or issues relating to the eWay payments, please email email@example.com.
Certain information may be collected when you use our Site, which is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how our Site can be improved. We also use “cookies” to identify you each time you return to our Site and to store information to streamline your experience with us next time. Cookies are not harmful programs and will not damage your computer or data.
Please note that by accessing the Classium Service from outside of Australia, you are consenting to the transfer to and processing of Personal Information in Australia or another jurisdiction which may have different privacy laws to the jurisdiction in which you reside.